Francis Analytics provides
actuarial and analytical services to property and casualty insurance
companies and risk management organizations. The company specializes
in data-mining and advanced analytical methods.
Insurance companies collect vast amounts of data from policyholders
and various business processes such as marketing, underwriting
and claims administration. Data- mining uses advanced techniques
developed in the artificial intelligence and statistical disciplines
to find useful patterns in data.
The resulting data-models helps companies to improve the accuracy
and speed of core business processes critical to competitive advantage
and superior market performance. Francis Analytics' models help
to support more data-driven decision-making in core business processes.
Features of our services include:
- Highly experienced data-mining and modeling experts
- Perform advanced uncertainty and scenario modeling using simulation
- Highly experienced in a wide variety of actuarial applications such as reserving and ratemaking
- Award winning actuarial knowledge
- Flexible services including advice, training and supervision
Francis Analytics is led by Louise
Francis, FCAS, MAAA, its founder and principal consultant.
Ms. Francis is a leading expert in data-mining and advanced modeling
techniques and technology. Find out more about Francis Analytics here.
If you are considering a modeling initiative, contact Francis Analytics to discuss how we might assist you.